One of the most common job hunting tips given to candidates is to “act confident.” Acting confident is a lot easier when you really, truly feel confident. Practice these 6 habits, and you’ll find your confidence levels soaring.
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone. When you try new things, you become more trusting of your ability to excel at unfamiliar endeavors.
- Minimize your negative talk, and speak positively about all situations. Looking on the bright side helps you see yourself more positively, too.
- Take responsibility when you achieve something, rather than chalking your accomplishments up to chance or fate.
- Don’t get disgruntled when you fail. Look at failure as a learning experience — now you know what to avoid doing next time.
- Seek out advice and inspiration from others who have accomplished what you want to accomplish. Ask them not only about their successes, but about their struggles, too.
- Adopt a confident stance, which involves standing with your abs tight and your chin up. You feel more confident if you stand confidently.
If you’re job hunting in the Atlanta area, be sure to contact StaffNet to learn more about our professional recruiting services.Tags: Atlanta Employment Tips, career tips for Atlanta jobs, Employment in Atlanta, finding a job in Atlanta, job hunting tips, job search tips